Event # 4 - 05/27/22
Event # 3 - 01/22/22
Event # 2 - 12/17/21
Event # 1 - 11/27/21
How Arcade Events Work
- We choose 3 games from our official games list.
- Players get to practice these games before scoring rounds start.
- Each player will get two official turns for each game.
- Their highest score is recorded for as their score for each game.
- Points are awarded for each game based on players game score.
- When everyone has completed their official run on each game, player points are tallied up, player with highest points is the winner!
How Virtual Pinbal Events Work
- One Pinball Table is selected for the event.
- Players review the table rules and get some practice runs.
- The event is broken up into 3 Rounds.
- Each round players get 1 stanard 3 ball play, no extra balls.
- Points are award each round based on player scores.
- At the end of round 3 points are tallied up, player with highest points is the winner!