How Arcade Events Work
- We choose 3 games from our official games list.
- Players get to practice these games before scoring rounds start.
- Each player will get two official turns for each game.
- Their highest score is recorded for as their score for each game.
- Points are awarded for each game based on players game score.
- When everyone has completed their official run on each game, player points are tallied up, player with highest points is the winner!
How Virtual Pinbal Events Work
- One Pinball Table is selected for the event.
- Players review the table rules and get some practice runs.
- The event is broken up into 3 Rounds.
- Each round players get 1 stanard 3 ball play, no extra balls.
- Points are award each round based on player scores.
- At the end of round 3 points are tallied up, player with highest points is the winner!
High Score Tracker!This website will track the history of the top 3 high scores for each Arcade Game and Pinball Table in our approved list. You can obtain a high score at one of our scheduled events or whenever you're over to visit us, the arcade is always open. If we missed one of your favorite retro arcade game or pinball table let us know, we might be able to add it!
Event # 5 - 09/17/22
Event # 4 - 05/27/22
Event # 3 - 01/22/22
Event # 2 - 12/17/21
Event # 1 - 11/27/21